I'm Oscar Chavez.
I'm a web/mobile developer 📱, software engineer ⚙️,
reverse engineer 💥 and cloud architect ☁️.
I'm working as a Fullstack (Frontend) & Cloud Engineer at ⚙️ Lean
Recently, I did some Cybersecurity Research and Technical Sales at 🔼 Delta Protect.
Formerly, I was CTO at a software company I co-founded, 🔻VR3.io, where I did a lot of interesting work, met awesome people and had the chance to grow very quickly as an engineer, manager and entrepreneur.
I've done a lot of on-site, remote and temporary contract jobs with clients (mainly) from Mexico 🇲🇽, but also from US 🇺🇸, Europe 🇪🇺 and the UK 🇬🇧
Meetups, events and conferences are something I'm always looking to assist or participate in. I'm always up to help the industry grow, give some career advice and meet amazing people 😎.
Also I love (to win) hackathons 🏆!
Interested in working with me? Hit me up ✉️
I'm currently not accepting any more work.
Here's a list of the main tools I use to work (2017):
This means I no longer use it) Ruby on Rails Very complete web app framework Heroku Powerful platform for application hosting AngularJS HTML enhanced for webapps Unity3D Most popular Game Engine for VR/Ar Dev Sublime Text Greatest text editor
- iTerm2 macOS Terminal Replacement
Transmit Great FTP Manager
- Postico Very easy-to-use PostgreSQL Manager
ASANA Project Management in the Cloud
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Ps, Ai, Ae) Creative Suite
I'm using these other tools now:
- React DOM Management Frontend Library
Angular 5 Udpated: HTML enhanced for webapps
- VS Code Favorite code editor
- Postman API Explorer
- Slack Project management
Robomongo MongoDB Client Sequel Pro MySQL Client DB Browser: SQLITE SQLite Client
I've added a couple more to the list:
- React Native Crossplatform Native Development
- AWS Amazon Web Services for Cloud
GCP Google Cloud services
- Docker Container platform
Ansible Infrastructure as Code
- Jenkins CI/CD Server
- Kubernetes Container Orchestration
- Go Golang programming language
- Tailwind CSS Utility framework
- Android Studio Android IDE based on IntelliJ IDEA
- IntelliJ IDEA Java IDE
- OCI Oracle Cloud Infrastructure